Dealing with financial issues can be very difficult. You can expect to run into the occasional blues, but if you simply can’t shake your negative feelings, you may be clinically depressed. If you have major depression issues, you may find it extremely difficult – if not impossible – to move forward.
Major Depression can really be a debilitating disease – even fatal in some cases. The good news is that it can be treated in most cases. There are a number of signs that may indicate that you are clinically depressed.
If, after you read the following list of depression symptoms, you believe that you may be depressed, schedule an appointment with a mental health professional. If you can’t afford to do so, you’ll want to contact your local chapter of the Mental Health Association. They’ll be able to help you find an help at an affordable price.
Keep in mind that you needn’t have all of these symptoms to be depressed.
Signs of depression include:
- Continual sadness Feelings of worthlessness, hopelessness, or guilt for no apparent reason
- Constant anxiety or irritability
- Loss of interest in activities that you used to enjoy
- A change in sleep patters. You ant to sleep all the time, you have trouble falling asleep, or you aren’t getting a full night’s sleep
- Difficulty concentrating and making decisions
- An excessive number of stomach or headaches
- Loss of interest in easting or a feeling a need to overeat
- You find yourself using alcohol and/or illegal drugs to avoid reality
- Constantly thinking about death or even suicide. If you have these thoughts, you should get help immediately. Call 800-273-8255 to connect immediately with someone who can help you deal with your feelings.